Amazfit GTR 2, 1.39-inch high-definition AMOLED screen covered in 3D glass
- The Amazfit GTR 2 includes 12 different sports modes, such as walking, swimming, climbing, trail running, skiing and more. Water-resistance of 50 meters , wear it worry-free for daily use or while you swim.
Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement. (note 4)
- Amazfit GTR 2 introduces an SpO2 monitoring function. You can test your SpO2 level the moment you start feeling unwell to get a better understanding of your physical condition.
Stay Safe with Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts. (note 3)
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring. During exercise, the watch can also send vibration alerts for abnormal heart rates outside the recommended heart rate zone, keeping you aware of the exercise effect.
Bluetooth Call Function, Online and Offline Voice Assistants.
- Amazfit GTR 2 Bluetooth call feature lets you answer calls on your watch via the built-in microphone and speaker. To check the weather, set alarms, search for restaurants, or look up translations, just raise your wrist and tell Alexa (note 11) what you need. offline voice control feature is available as well.
Powered for Maximum Performance. (note 8)
- Featuring a more sophisticated circuit design, a thinner body, and a high-capacity 471 mAh battery, the GTR 2 boasts a battery life of up to 14 days. With this extended battery life, you are covered wherever your exercise takes you.
Your Playlist on Your Wrist.
- Control mobile music playback through the watch via Bluetooth, or transfer 300-600 of your favorite songs to the watch through your mobile phone, with a massive 3GB of local music storage.
A Work of Art on Your Wrist.
- The large 1.39″ AMOLED high-definition screen with 326ppi pixel density is clear and vivid. Dozens of different styles of watch faces are available.
See Sleep Stage and Nap Data. (note 6)
- The Amazfit GTR 2 supports in-depth sleep monitoring, which can accurately differentiate between the light, deep, and REM (rapid eye movement) sleep stages, monitor the sleep breathing condition, and provide analysis and suggestions for improvement based on a night of sleep. The watch also recognizes naps over 20 minutes between 11AM-6PM in order to record more complete sleep information.
One Score to Summarize Your Physical State. (note 5)
- PAI™ (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of physical activity on your heart by processing data about your heart rate, exercise time, and other complex health information with an algorithm, to provide a single-value score unique to each user’s experience, for easy understanding of their physical state.
Monitor Your Stress Levels.
- Check your personal stress level – relaxed, normal, medium or high – anytime you feel pressured throughout the day, so you know when to relax and reduce it