Bluetooth Calls, Online and Offline Voice Assistants
- The Bluetooth call feature lets you answer calls on your watch via the built-in microphone and speaker.
- To set alarms, check the weather, control your smart home devices, ask questions and more, just raise your wrist and tell Alexa* what you need.
- The Amazfit GTS 2 now has an offline voice control feature
Blood-oxygen Saturation Measurement.
- Test your SpO2 level the moment you start feeling unwell, for a better understanding of your physical condition.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
- The Amazfit GTS 2 supports in-depth sleep monitoring, which can more accurately determine the sleep stage (the light, deep, and REM sleep periods, monitor the sleep breathing condition, and provide sleep quality analysis and advice for improvement based on a night of sleep.
- The watch also recognizes naps over 20 minutes between 11am-6pm in order to record more complete sleep information.
Monitor Your Stress Levels.
- With the GTS 2, you can check to see where your personal stress level lies – from relaxed, normal, medium or high – anytime you feel pressured throughout the day.
Your Playlist on Your Time.
- Control mobile music playback through the watch, and with a massive 3GB of local music storage.
All-day Heart Rate Monitoring
- The Amazfit GTS 2 features precision 24-hour heart rate monitoring, covering heart rate zones and providing warnings when your heart rate is abnormally elevated.